If you have any of the following requirements, the technologi team will be able to explain how we can help during Money20/20.
1. You want to automate your customer on-boarding and open your sales channels up so you can deliver customer self-boarding, direct sales boarding both in the field and over the phone as well as sales development through partners.
2. You use an automated boarding tool currently, but it doesn’t interface with your 3rd party fulfilment houses, service delivery infrastructure or your internal systems, involves a level of manual intervention and are instead looking for end to end digital on-boarding.
3. Your AML or credit risk decisioning isn’t automated and you want to implement an automated process without creating additional risk and exposure for your business.
4. You know you need to improve your credit risk assessment at boarding or monitoring in-life to develop some of your future requirements or support the growth of your business.
5. You want to establish an acquirer, ISO, payment facilitator or other financial services business but don’t necessarily have all the in-house expertise required to build the systems required to operate.
6. You want to implement a new settlement platform or implement new features within a money settlement capability that allows you to remit payments to customers, manage deposits, manage rolling reserves or improve your reconciliation.
7. You know you need a leading payments technology partner and just want to chat through your vision and understand how we could help!
What can you expect?
During the event technologi will be showcasing several recent bank projects, as well as the new Prospect v2 capability and Velocity settlement platform.
The team are on hand to understand what your current requirements are, explain the proposition and identify areas that we will be able to support your business as a technology partner.
What you absolutely can guarantee is a unique range of services, combined to create an ecosystem that is adding value to payments businesses all over the world.
More information is available at www.technologi.net
You can visit technologi in the main event hall on Stand 2141. See you there!
For more information on Money20/20 visit: www.us.money2020.com