This is an exciting opportunity to be a team member of NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence.
We are looking for graduate university students to be trained by us and be part of our Business Analyst team. If you are graduated or going to graduate from any engineering, computing, mathematics, physics, chemistry, accounting, finance, business related discipline from any university, you can apply to be part of our Business Analysis team. Full training will be provided for successful candidates.
- Responsible for analysing customer requirements and generating user stories.
- Join customer meetings/workshops to gather requirements.
- Demonstration solution and product to the customer.
- Verify developed solutions and identify the issues regarding provided requirements.
- Join internal team meetings with developers and architects to work on the solutions.
- Participate in daily team meetings to discuss progress with other team members.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for user-interface design.
- Analytic problem solving, bug finding and troubleshooting.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise issues.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Any programming knowledge nice to have but not essential.
- Good use of technology like use of web sites, MS Excel and any other tools are essential.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency with experience in working in and co-ordinating a team to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.