This is an exciting opportunity to be a team member of technologi, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence.
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated individual to assist in developing the software that will support the technologi service proposition offered to its customers. The type of person we are looking for will have had considerable experience and involvement in building new applications from the ground up based on the businesses specification and requirements.
Role and Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis
- Good knowledge of functional and non-functional requirement analysis
- Documentation of business requirements with Use Cases, Business Rules, User Stories, and Epic Definitions.
- Excellent knowledge in producing ‘as is’ state and ‘to be’ state within complex business requirements
- Documentation of workshop/meeting results
- Work closely with software development teams on all projects
- Outputting user guides for new projects,
- Experience in customer training or Show & Tell sessions
- Good communication and managing business relationships
- Excellent communication and collaborative team working skills
- Identify and document any required changes and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.
- Experience in working on Agile environment
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions.
- Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is required.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency with experience in working in and co-ordinating a team to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.