This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of NetPay division technologi Worldwide, the awarding winning FinTech business delivering software solutions to banks and payments businesses all over the world. technologi is looking to expand its business development team in the EMEA region and is looking for a skilled, dedicated and ambitious team member to capitalise on the considerable opportunity the business has to expand and continue its market
We are looking for an ambitious, driven, self-motivated team member to work on developing new opportunities in the payment services space with acquirers, payment facilitators, marketplaces and independent sales organisations. Our EMEA footprint includes much of Europe, UAE and South Africa and the business has the intention to continue to expand the number of customers in these regions through proactive sourcing as part of the Business Development Manager role as well as developing in-bound enquiries and referrals.
You will be responsible for promoting the technologi capability including customer on-boarding, credit risk assessment, AML/KYC management, transaction settlement and customer management solutions across the footprint working understand the needs of the potential customer before presenting the most suitable solution using the capability within our “ecosystem”.
The type of person we are looking for will have sales experience, ideally in the FinTech or card payments sector although this isn’t essential. We are looking for someone that has a desire to be successful and is prepared to make the commitment to a growing business to realise their full personal and financial potential.
- Proactively source new opportunities via targeted research, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, networking events, relevant trade shows and focussed prospecting activities.
- Create and manage a pipeline of potential business and successfully manage those deals through the sales cycle from prospect to live customer project.
- Demonstrate that we “are easy to do business with” by promoting our solutions clearly, concise and follow up all communications.
- Working across a range of target areas of the market aligned to our strategy.
- Promote the opportunities presented through the use of the technologi ecosystem, a platform built to support payments businesses get to market and manage their business and customer relationships more efficiently.
- Understand our customers growth objectives and desires for their business and identify ways in which our services might align.
- Be a fundamental part of the project delivery process working with the customer and the various stakeholders within the wider business to deliver the solution initially proposed.
- Thrive on a high paced sales environment meeting or exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Capable of producing weekly/monthly sales reporting including opportunity and revenue forecasting.
- Confident and able to capture requirements and translate those into focused, well worded communications including proposals.
- Happy to travel across the EMEA region on occasion to support face to face meetings as well as participate in events.
- Necessity to on occasion work unsociable hours when proposal deadlines are looming, commitments have been made to customers or you are required to meet existing or prospective customers out of the office.
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time and opportunities effectively and is used to providing regular updates to the Management Team on their progress.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for success.
- An incredible grasp of numbers and ability to see the opportunity.
- Possession of a full driving license and prepared to travel as part of the role as required.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Leadership – Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.