We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated individual to manage the BA team and assist in analysing in customer requirements that will support the NetPay service proposition offered to its customers.
Role and Requirements
- Highly numerical, logical thinker and solution finder.
- Experience in working financial sector with complex software applications.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis.
- Good knowledge of functional and non-functional requirement analysis.
- Documentation of business requirements with Use Cases, Business Rules, User Stories, and Epic Definitions.
- Excellent knowledge in producing ‘as is’ state and ‘to be’ state within complex business requirements.
- Documentation of workshop/meeting results.
- Work closely with software development teams on all projects.
- Outputting user guides for new projects.
- Experience in customer training or Show & Tell sessions.
- Good communication and managing business relationships.
- Excellent communication and collaborative team working skills.
- Identify and document any required changes and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.
- Experience in working on Agile environment.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Should have a BSc, MSc, PhD or equivalent in computer science, physics, mathematics, or engineering degree.
- Extensive business analysis experience in large/complex software projects.
- Ideally holding business analysis manager/management related title/role in previous work experiences.
- Open and confident when interacting with customers, seniors, and peers. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must have the highest levels of commercial acumen and customer focus.
- Must have excellent people management skills who has a strong background in managing business analyst teams working on complex software projects.
- Should be highly competent in use of software such as MS Office tools, Jira etc.
- Must have recognised Project Management qualifications / certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency with experience in working in and co-ordinating a team to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.