We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated individual to assist in architecting and developing the software that will support the NetPay service proposition offered to its customers.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and share with clients.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Report and escalate to development director as needed.
- Writing and editing customer-friendly software documentation and user guides.
- Driving definition of the knowledge base and content strategy for Technologi products.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts, software architects and developers/engineers to ensure documentation is comprehensive and accurate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Should have a BSc, MSc, PhD or equivalent in computer science, physics, mathematics, or engineering degree.
- Extensive project management experience in software development and delivery.
- Ideally holding Senior Project Manager, Project Management Director or Head of Project Management title/role in previous work experiences.
- Open and confident when interacting with customers, seniors, and peers. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must have the highest levels of commercial acumen, customer focus and people management skills.
- Must have excellent people management skills who has a strong background in managing teams working on complex software projects.
- Should be highly competent in use of software such as MS Office tools, Project Management tools, Jira etc.
- Must have recognised Project Management qualifications / certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Leadership – Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency with experience in working in and co-ordinating a team to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open.