This is an exciting opportunity to join “technologi” the payments software and infrastructure division of NetPay Solutions Group Limited. Technologi is bring revolutionary change to the merchant service and card payments industry delivering customer boarding, analytics and gateway solutions to a growing list of acquiring banks, payment facilitators and independent payments businesses. The business is looking for a skilled, dedicated and ambitious team member to support the delivery of customer projects.
We are looking for a structured, skilled and dedicated individual to join the team as a Project Manager. The desired person will be an experienced Project Manager qualified to PRINCE2 (current certification) ideally with Agile experience that has a track record of delivering large and often complex projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for the preparation and documentation involved in project “kick-off”, co-ordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects providing regular updates to the customer as part of the on-going delivery and communicating regularly. You will have extensive experience in technical Project Management and have the ability to gain a deep understanding of what is being delivered as well as how it is being delivered.
- Responsibility for the working with internal and external stakeholders to identify the scope of the project
- Formulation of the Project Initiation Document (PID) to identify the requirements, key contacts and outline the project plan
- Work with colleagues to develop project scopes, objectives and specifications, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work closely with the development team to map out the sprint plan based on the customer requirements
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and communicate regularly with the customer providing updates and answering any questions as required
- Ensure all projects are well structured, delivered on time and on budget
- Take an active role in development steering to represent the project requirements of customers
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as required
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time effectively
- Participate in regular team meetings to discuss project progress
- Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
Knowledge and Skills
- Great educational and technical background, preferably in the fields of computer science, software development and/or engineering
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers
- Proactive, tenacious and committed
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Leadership – Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.
- Motivation – Self-motivated to go beyond the standard day to day workload to deliver the best result for the business and for your personally – NetPay is not looking for someone to “just get by”.