This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions to the wholesale, reseller and corporate channel. The business is looking for a skilled, dedicated and ambitious team member to support our customers with technical support queries and make their experiences the best they possibly can be.
To support our resellers and merchants to ensure they get the best customer experience possible when managing our customers services when setting up and ‘in-life’ including online and offline card payments and payment terminals. This role will involve taking ownership of customer requests to find timely solutions enabling the merchant to continue taking payments. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about customer service and exceeding customer expectations. The type of person we are looking for will have ideally had previous experience working within a technical support team (although this is not essential) and has an interest in technology although this doesn’t necessarily have to have been within the card payments industry.
- Be the first point of contact via phone, emails and webchat for new and existing customers taking ownership of their requests.
- Liaise with our resellers, merchants and colleagues internally to ensure we capture all the necessary information to support our customers with a focus on technical support for card terminals and online payment services.
- Working with our partners including terminal manufacturers and banking gateway providers as required to establish services and resolve challenges on behalf of our resellers and merchants.
- Support order fulfilment including dispatching stock from site.
- Updating our internal systems through the stages of order, keeping our customers informed at every stage.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with colleagues and other teams in the business to ensure we deliver upon our customers’ expectations.
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time effectively, being efficient and organised is essential.
- Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
- Can recognise and discuss additional services that may suite customers to enhance the service offered.
Knowledge and Skills
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Ability to take ownership of customer requests and work with colleagues and other departments to ensure we deliver upon our customers’ requirements and expectations.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised, able to prioritise work.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry to succeed.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business.